This is the seventh and final chapter for the Harry Potter movie series based on the novel written by British author J.K. Rowling. It all ends here.
Know the latest news about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and watch the movie trailers here!

15 July 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Official Movie Trailers

The much anticipated Harry Potter series finale is almost here! Well, half of it is. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One will be shown in November 2010.

Watch Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows movie official trailers here. These teasers are properties of Warner Bros.





This is the first movie trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:







Breaking an outrageously lucrative movie into two sets is a bloody brilliant marketing strategy, if you ask me.

I can't wait to see this! And by the time I do, I don't know if I can wait half a year to see the conclusion. Blimey!

No comments:

Post a Comment